[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: for Margery

  • From: "geraldburnett" <gwb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Beryl'" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 18:43:01 -0600

Sally and all,  Please take the time and email the list about your objection to
allow Hunte to be a member of our club.  I know it has been hashed and rehashed
before, but we need to do it now more than ever.  No one has hardly even
mentioned it at all the last few days because everyone thought it had been done
enough.  However, tonights the night we need to remind all whats at stake here,
in case some have forgot or is still sitting on the fence.  The call meeting is
at 9 EST Please remind the board that they represent the entire membership and
take that into consideration when they decide the outcome.  I have been a
member for quite some time and I would hate for it all to end tonight.  I can't
condone being a member of a breed club that would allow a man who makes his
living on the backs of all the poor animals that are being bred to death just
so he can have more puppies to sell and make him more money.  I don't think
that is what God would've wanted him to do when he found the faith.  Like I've
said before, the devil is among us and he talks and acts just like us. Its up
to us to  find him out. JMO   Sharon   gwb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx