[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: for Doc Zoe

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:00:24 -0800

Zoe has been the wind behind my sails in a CaRPOC endeavor.  Her expertise and
her dedication to the animals is so low key, yet so powerful.  A public Thank
You, Zoe
Stormy
www.carpoc.org
a Zoe daily/hourly updated website

On Feb 19, 2009, at 10:46:34 AM, "Denise Williams" <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll second that!!  And thanks to her, I saw something I haven't seen before.
I heard crunching one morning a few weeks ago, while I was getting ready for
work.  The dog food was still in the bag, instead of in the container.  I
thought Chopper had decided to help himself, as he does so often, and I called
him to me and away from the food.  Much to my surprise, the crunching
continued, but Chopper was at my side.

So into the kitchen I went, only to be surprised by the sight of Chase, with
his head in the bag!  He looked up at me with a "what do ya want, lady,"
and continued to munch.  This is the boy who doesn't eat dog food.  This is the
same food I've been feeding for years.

Doe Zoe spent quite a bit of time telling what to do to make this boy healthy,
and now, he's a chow hound like the rest!!  He's gaining weight!!!

Thanks,
 Denise W.

--
Stormy Hope