[ SHOWGSD-L ] food sources

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 22:25:19 -0500

Here is a link to a very good site on dog food. It rates the food with
stars, talks about why each food was rated and why. All due to ingredients,
meat and protein sources, and grains.

I have found this a very useful site but it isn't always up to date on newer
foods. It also doesn't cover locally produced foods. Not all brands reviewed
are available
everywhere...frankly, there are some I've never heard of...but all the major
brands are there (at least the good ones)...........and it is surprising, I
think, how highly
some are rated..also how LOW some are!
http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/

Peggy