[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: food for preg bitch

  • From: Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSDs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:06:10 -0500

I was just looking at the Eukenuba Large Breed Puppy food and it states on the
bag that it is NOT RECOMMENDED for pregnant or nursing bitches b/c of the
nutritional values in it - just something to be aware of - wondering if any of
the other large breed puppy food is the same way....

Gail Bauman
Liebchen German Shepherds
Home of 2008 SEL EX CH Liebchen's Boogie Wonderland, OFA EX
www.liebchenkennels.com
WE HAVE HAYLEE PUPPIES!!