[ SHOWGSD-L ] food fight

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 07:35:02 -0500

Did the subject line getcha?  <VBG>  I wanted to report  how the dogs are doing
on their "new" diet.  Remember, I had asked the List a couple months ago about
raw vs kibble or feeding raw AND kibble.  This is what we're doing with our 3
dogs.
AM:  Oma's Pride turkey and vegetable mix, I Fresh Factors Vitamin, 1 Scoop of
Longevity (both vitamins are made by the SPRINGTIME company.)
PM:  Kibble (either California Natural or Wellness Fish and Potato), mixed with
the GREEN GLOP (Longevity, vanilla yogurt and H20).
Stools are great, coats are wonderful, teeth are clean, breath is fresh, weight
is good.
Thank you listers, for all of your "feeding" ideas--DA LIST IS DA BEST!!
Penny in NY