[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: flights

  • From: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx
  • To: sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:51:29 EST

In a message dated 2/12/2005 7:07:47 P.M. Central Standard Time,
sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
We, the  board members, have taken a great deal of verbal abuse over the
wining and  dining but the truth is the Chamber of Commerce and the mayors in
the  various places I have been just loved her and as you so aptly stated  all

Why would anyone abuse about the wining and dining.  This is the way  it is
done.  If a place wants you to bring your group to their area they  wine and
dine you.  They are the ones going to make money off if the group  coming in.
My good this is the good business is done

Sally

The House of Nasdaq ROM
Ch's Seiko, Adam &  Ex

http://danann.netfirms.com