[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: flies

  • From: gsdlady28@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 17:06:11 -0400

I knew someone would ask and I can't remember and I dont have the package
anymore, but I will look the next time I go there....if you go check out the
horse area in a farm type store you should be able to find it, i guess it is
pretty common with horse people...Joan, you said you went and got it, whats the
name?

Maggie Marshall
"Geneva's Mom"
Aeval German Shepherds