[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: fine line

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 19:52:50 -0500

This is not an answer to your post Dave--it is a memory.  Hollamor's Judd
used to catch rabbits in our fenced in yard.  He never killed them--just
brought them to the back door and dropped them like he brought me something
nice.
They ran away and he did not chase them.  But the screaming--like hurt child
was aweful.  I knew when he had one and would run out the back door to try
to handle the situation.  As soon as the alarm went off in the AM he was the
first guy out the door and caught the bunnies off guard.  Not a good thing
but to my knowledge he never killed anything.  Sandi Card