[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: final note on ROM proposal and plaques, etc.

  • From: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dir@xxxxxxxxxx, edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:02:44 EDT

This is exactly what my proposal suggests.  The animal gets the title and if
owned by a non-member just a letter announcing the award, or hopefully a
certificate, but no plaque.  I would like to see the animal still have the page
in
the Review for the benefit of the breed so we could see the animal, pedigree
and progeny names for future reference.

Betty