[ SHOWGSD-L ] female pup wanted in arizona or surrounding states

  • From: "Carl" <sanderhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:58:09 -0500

received this email from someone in arizona looking for a pup for a friend of
theirs. they prefer a sable.
do your own screening as i told them.
email is below:

Robshire@xxxxxxx

I  am looking for a puppy bitch that is worthy of a breeding stock.  Not
interested in puppy stock. I used to own and show German Shepherd's back in the
60 and 70's in and around Iowa.  My stud was "CHAMPION Alko Von Al-Haus".  My
kennel was robshire kennels.  Short for Robert & Shirley Canine.  Yes my name
is Canine.  I use to show against Jimmy Moses.  I am looking for a friend of
mine here in Phoenix, AZ.  They just lost their old Shepherd and want to get
another one, but with better quality.  Thank you.  Robert Canine

susan

http://www.sander-haus.com
Home of Sander-Haus German Shepherd Dogs
Quality West German Show Lines