[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: fees?

  • From: "Lindenhill German Shepherds" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>, <Danannkennel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:26:00 -0600

You could always do a "reverse auction"

Have the handlers bid on your dog, this is the new gig in big business
saving tons of dough. You have to set the criteria of course(e.g. previously
had selects, finished so many dogs in a year, various "penalties apply" if
the criteria is not met. etc..).

Lowest bidder wins and gets your business.

Scarry