[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: feeding times

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:16:45 -0700

My dogs are being fed twice a day. The approximate time is between 6 and 8
in the morning and around 6 - 8 in the evening. The reason I say approximate
is that I intentionally make it sooner or later. I have found that if I feed
at the same time they get anxious. There have been times when I was unable
to feed exactly to the clock, so this way you take this anxiousness away
from them. So, if they could talk they'd say: "Well, the old lady is late
again but we know that we get fed eventually"!
No big deal.
Lee