[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: feeding raw

  • From: "Kerri Bojahra" <romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 14:36:22 -0400

I feed the dogs individually in their crates. any food not eaten ( which is
very rare) is taken up after 1/2 hour and put back in the fridge and offered
later. going to shows isn't problematic as we bring frozen satin balls and
keep them on ice in a cooler. for shows where we stay over night we just go
shopping at the local market and get their dinner.
kerri

>From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: feeding raw
>Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 10:26:40 -0700
>
>Never have that problem...the food is gone too quick.
>
>Paul
>
>Visit Rivendell on "Da Web" www.diablokp.com
>
> >I have never fed raw, but am considering it in light of all the pet food
> >recalls.  I have one concern.  My dog is a food hoarder.  He will bury
> >bones in the yard and cover his food bowl up with his blanket if he
>doesn't
> >want to eat.  How do you deal with this type of behavior when feeding
>raw?
> >I don't want him to bury a chicken neck and dig it up and eat it after
>its
> >gone bad.  Also, how problematic is it to take raw to dog shows?  Thanks
>in
> >advance.
> >
> >  Diane
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> > Bored stiff? Loosen up...
> > Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.

> > POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the
> > original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
> > FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the
> > original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
> >
> > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
>ANY
> > MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
> > PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
>EXPRESSLY
> > FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
> > BE PROSECUTED.
> >
> > For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

>POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the
>original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
>of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
>AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live
Spaces. http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-ca