[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: fading pups

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:33:11 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/2005 11:07:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
Clone  your vet, please, Syd and make copies, many, many copies. Spread those

copies like grass seed across the country?
Stormy

He and his equally brilliant vet sister are the one thing that keeps  me in
dogs. Without them, I would not be able to have the peace of mind that I  do,
knowing they are available 24/7, and will even come to my house if  necessary.
They will talk to anyone, I send them people with problems all the  time, and
they are so generous with their advice and considerable knowledge.  Plus, they
are young, funny, and actually show dogs! They both became vets  because they
are dyed in the wool dog people, (pugs, bulldogs, etc), and could  not stand
the veterinary care that was available. They put each other through,  one at a
time, meanwhile taking care of  a very ill grandmother and mother.  They are
the niece and nephew of Corrine Burton. We love them...Syd

SYD  MAILBERG 425-432-4144 NEW FRIESIAN PAINTING ON WEBSITE
23910 SE 276TH  ST MAPLE VALLEY, WA 98038
_http://www.kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com_
(http://kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com/)