[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: explanation of my post on Yasko

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: GEschette@xxxxxxx, RckyIizard@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:47:20 EST

>>>Why is all the talking of this German dog not a form of advertising?
Someone
in Administrations should put a stop to Yasko free advertisement on the  list.
Greg<<<<

So we are not allowed to talk about any living dog, if it is not owned or
bred by us, or one of his progeny. Boy, that cuts out a LOT of
discussion...........would it be better if we referred to every dog or bitch
and John or Jane
canine? By the way, Yasko's (oops I mean the dog in questions' owner is NOT a
member of the list, and is , I m sure not even aware of the discussion of his
dog,lol.) Guess that means we can't discuss GVs or GVXs , Selects, Champions,
great breeding dogs, rescues, or any other dog by name or otherwise that would
divulge identity?????  unless they are deceased?
What are we going to eliminate next...soon it will be about sports teams,
headlines, who's under the weather, and the weather in general, only, lololol.
Pretty boring I think.
Kathy