[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: explanation of my post on Yasko

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <RckyIizard@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:12:23 -0800

Hi Liz...I'm ready to respond!...first let me say I did not major in
anthropology...my degree is in "COPS and ROBBERS...You say LOOKS have
positively nothing to do with the diversity, or lack thereof, in
DNA....because few genes have to do with appearance--skin color, eye color,
hair texture....well as educationally challenenged (nice term for stupid) as
I am I disagree with that 100%..and I can prove it!....my nieces and nephew
look more like me than my own biological son...my nieces and nephew have my
skin color, eye color,and hair texture...the three traits you mentioned in
your response to Dr. Langlitz, my son does NOT have my skin color, eye
color, or hair texture...why...because his genotype and DNA is much more
diverse than mine or my son's cousins...why...because his biological mother
is a Hispanic woman from El Salvador. I as you know am African American  (
there is the possibility she cheated on me and I paid out all that child
support for nothing..lol)...so your above statement just can not be
correct.....and even if skin color, hair texture, eye color, size, gait do
have little to do with typing DNA and diversity...these are the traits that
we as breeders are working with....oh yea...for those of you who have never
seen my son...that boy is drop dead handsome...a cross breeding that worked
very well...lol...Ed Hill