[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: expensive hobby!

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 23:10:17 +0000

Thanks Peggy for the heads up! There are two things you can hate about a person
like that: both of their faces. It is people like that, with sub rosa agendas,
who undermine the tenets of our club. A person like that couldn't give a flying
crap about committment, loyalty or honor to our club. But, will run for office,
promise to serve diligently, be elected to office and totally disrespect the
membership and the club. A person who entreats others to vote in a certain way,
and then votes contrary to their own pleadings is a (...............), you fill
in your description, I have mine.
The question haunting me is "Why would anyone act in such a manner?" If there
was fame, forutne, power, wealth,  etc. at stake I could understand those
motives. However, we are just a group of German Shepherd dog loving people who
want the best for our dogs and OUR club. It beats the hell out of me!

To whoever that person is, after all the BS this club has been going through,
just one solemn request:

                                    EAT CRAP and DIE!!!
Sincerely,

Tony C