[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: excitement........

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 22:32:48 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2007 7:24:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have  to say that in the past couple of years, I've shared parts of
Evan's blog  with friends in other breeds, and this year, as the
National got closer  and closer, they were asking me "is that guy
going to do that blog again  this year?"  They aren't even
particularly interested in Shepherds,  and don't know most of the
names in the blog...but they want to read  it...they get all caught up
in the fun of it......a couple of them have  even wandered off to some
specialties since they first read Evan's  blog...and a few went to the
National in North Carolina, where they  surprised themselves on
Saturday by shouting and cheering for their  favorites...........just
as if they knew what was going  on!!!

Thanks, I needed that. I am taking the brunt of the Margy thing, they  need
to blame someone, and rather than look to themselves and what they did to  her,
they are making it look like it is my fault.  I have been having fun  with
it, at some time they ae going to have to admit they did it to  themselves.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together