[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: exceed dog food- KIRKLAND

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wasatchgsd@xxxxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:26:33 -0700 (PDT)

Another brand to look for is Nutrisource.  It's ingredients are very similar to
Kirkland. It is still being manufactured in Minnesota I think. It originally
was an independent company but I think it's been sold.  I have friends that
were the Beta testers for it.   You won't find it in Petco or Petsmart but many
independent pet stores carry it.  If you can find a distributor locally...they
will delivery.

 http://www.nutrisourcedogfood.com/
Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com