[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: exceed dog food- KIRKLAND

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wasatchgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:49:33 -0700 (PDT)

Here's the ingredients for the Chicken & Rice.   My dogs do great on it.

Chicken, chicken meal, whole grain brown rice, cracked pearled barley, chicken
fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and Vitamin E), egg product, beet pulp,
potatoes, fish meal, flaxseed, natural flavor, brewers dried yeast, millet,
potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, carrots, peas, kelp, apples, dried
skim milk, cranberry powder, rosemary extract, parsley flake, dried chicory
root, glucosamine hydrochloride, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc
proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate,
potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide,
chondroitin sulfate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium
pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride
(vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic
acid.

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein
Crude Fat