[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ethics wording?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 07:39:02 EST

In a message dated 2/5/2007 9:02:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 2/5/2007 3:07:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Pinehillgsds
writes:
I would throw in something to include immediate family   members

Are we our brother's keepers?   I doubt many  of us control our family
members.  What if your brother plays   piano in a whore house?  Oh, wait a
minute,
that is another   joke.

Evan

I would shoot for a similar working the AKC uses re judges' conflicts  of
interest...household, family members etc.  Seriously.  What we see  commonly in
PA is that one Stolfus or Weaver (common Amish names) are shut down  and the
very following week, another pops up.

Kathy
member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit _Pine  Hill German Shepherd Dogs_