[ SHOWGSD-L ] ethics wording?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:16:55 EST

In a message dated 2/5/2007 3:30:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ValleSaladoGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Refuse  to knowingly sell, donate, or in any way supply to commercial
wholesalers,  retailers, or to research laboratories; including raffles,
prizes,  auctions, flea markets, or any other such projects . To also refuse
to buy  from commercial wholesalers or in any way further the endeavors of
any  such commercial dealers.

Where  are you Evan  ?

I am here.  Too complex, and could be used in the wrong  way.  We need to
keep it simple. Remember, I think the current by-laws  allow us to keep out
someone like Hunte. Nine of our board members either didn't  agree, or felt he
should be in the club. Don't forget, some of the board member  who voted YES
have
made it clear, they support Mr. Hunte joining the club.

Maybe we need to hear from them, why they support Mr. Hunte?  They did  not
vote from concern over litigation, or because the by-laws were not  understood.
 They want him in the GSDCA.  That is what blows my mind  over this thing.

On the other hand, my mind is not that big a deal, so it was a soft  breeze.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together