[ SHOWGSD-L ] ethics, by laws, and politics

  • From: Lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:35:05 +0000

Evan
I was saying this in jest.  My point was that those leading the charge need to
look in the mirror.

Absolutely no board member has the right to not follow the by laws.  Not one
person is above following the rules. Period.

Absolutely no board member has the right to make decisions on behalf of the
board without board knowledge, let alone approval - yet this is happening.

Absolutely no board member should try to manipulate the minutes. This is an
ethics issue and the membership has a right to be informed of what is going on
within our club.

  (I understand closed sessions have a purpose and when governed by the rules
it is not an issue.)

Lew has worked far too hard to get the club business in order and his mission
to promote the dogs and communicate to the membership is being severely
tarnished by the actions of a few.  His leadership is being undermined by power
hungry vindictive actions, and a good number of productive caring board members
are being drug through the mud.

From: ELG440@xxxxxxx