[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: entry forms for the National and the Speciality show on Wed

  • From: "Valerie Harrington" <v_harrington@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:10:45 -0500

Initially, it was supposed to be a separate entry forms using easily
distinguishable colors for the National and the Weds. specialty.  Last year
that didn't seem to work.  Apparently Rau thought it best to go to the
"check the box" technique and I failed to notice and didn't change the
wording in the premium.  Sorry for the confusion - I proofread the premium
each time Rau made any changes; after reading and rereading the same thing
seven times, it just doesn't register.

If you are using one form to enter both the Weds. specialty and the National
the dog must be entered in the same class.  If entering the same dog in
different classes, use a separate entry form for each event.  (But I'm sure
you already know that.)

Valerie Harrington
v_harrington@xxxxxxxx
Home of BIS Ch Faithrock Caralon Sloop John B, OFA h/e, TC
http://www.valerieharrington.com