[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: entries in obedience and rally are climbing

  • From: "Rachel Anderson" <gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:10:50 -0400

original post:
"entries in obedience and rally are climbing.  People are ordering pedigrees
for their  dogs.  "Pet people" far outnumber "show people."  You might
think, why?"

Because in obedience, rally, agility  we can do it ourselves and still win,
or at least earn the qualifying score and receive the title, with our own
little hands, with our own beloved dog. ;-)

Rachel & the Ark
An American Working Dog Kennel
Doing Our Part To Take A Bite Out Of Crime Since 1986!
http://aaronswoodsarabians.homestead.com
http://www.k9-workshop.com
http://segensreich.homestead.com
Proud Blue Star Mom of PFC Aaron Anderson, USMC
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
- Albert Einstein