[ SHOWGSD-L ] entries for Miami and Ft Lauderdale

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:55:37 -0800 (PST)

I am finally willing to admit to our entry.
WE HAVE 4 POINTS ACROSS THE BOARD FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us rejoice that in these hard times people are still willing to come, drive
or fly, take a break from the cold and enjoy our warm hospitality.

We are offering drinks and snacks on Friday and Sunday, as they are shorter
days, and we can consider pitching in for pizza if enough people want, I will
arrange it.

Saturday we will be doing burgers and dogs.  All food will be at a reasonable
price.

Come, have fun, and who knows, maybe even win!!!!

I am so excited to be at these shows now that the worst of the work is done.

I would also like to take a moment to thank my fellow club members for being so
supportive this year, since I was very much divided with so much to do all at
once.  And the thanks include Dick Jones, as I am a member of the Ft Lauderdale
club too.

Hugs to one and all,
sheila