[ SHOWGSD-L ] entries closing January specialty circuit Florida

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:55:56 -0500

I am going to be a pest for the next few days.
Entries will close on Wednesday for the specialty circuit down here in Florida,
so get your entries in.
Treasure Coast GSDC entries will be taken online at:
http://almanyagsd.pages.web.com/tcgsdc/id15.html
and also by mail at this point Priority mail or Fed Ex.
The Orlando GSDC and North Florida Clubs can be sent to their show secretaries.
again print out a blank show entry and priority mail or fedex them.

It is getting close to Christmas and we would love to have this all finished so
we can enjoy the holidays......
I think i am going to have to work out an award, given for those who get their
entries in early !!  We appreciate that.
Still in not breaking tradition most people are waiting to the very last moment
to enter.

Due to the crazy post office if you entered our club (Treasure Coast) feel free
to contact our show secretary for confirmation of your entries at:
treasurecoastgsd@xxxxxxx
I think he has been sending out notes for those who provided email addresses
that your entry was received.

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com