[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: entries close Treasure Coast w/ January Florida circuit

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 06:34:56 -0800 (PST)

OMG it is so time to enter these show!!!!!  Amy is not just talking about the
Treasure Coast shows, there are also the Orlando club and North Florida shows.
If you have questions, infodog has the judges and show secretaries, but time is
running out, and many of you know you are planning on coming, and now we are in
FedEx time.

  So cough up that extra 40 bucks per club, and get those entries in.  These
are great judges and the great host clubs.  And the weater in Orlando will be
some of the nicest in the country, especially for January.

  And with the all breed circuit right close by that many of you follow for the
month, this could take care of your finishing needs far faster.

  I have heard that many handlers are coming, but not all handlers do their own
entires, so either you need to get your entries in and fast, or you need to
contact your handlers NOW and get them to call Best In Show or the entry
company of their choice.  Time is running out.

  I know I will be there!!!!  I have even gotten conformation that some of my
entries have been recieved, but where are the rest of you?  I don't want to be
alone in the classes!!!! I just hate that!!!

  I am investing way too much to be a single dog in any class, so come on and
bring me competitation.  I can't say what I have entered or what classes, some
of the judges are on this list, but be aware, I don't want to show alone.

  So!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  sheila
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  I know i sound like a broken record so bare with me a few more days this is a
busy time of year and sometimes time escapes us.
Our ENTRIES WILL BE CLOSING December 20th. Thats 5 days so you have 4 actual
mailing days to get your entries in.
Our judges are Marion Lawrence & Fred Migliore
Saturday afternoon show (1-6-07)
Sunday afternoon show (1-7-07)
We are accepting online entries at:
http://quicksitebuilder.cnet.com/almanyagsd/tcgsdc/id15.html

instructions are:
**fill out the entry form for each day you want to enter then click the blue
submit button.
** then scroll down below the entry form and click the appropriate "BUY NOW"
button,, once for each entry you make. (this is payment by paypal)
-------there is a $2.00 fee to use the online entries.
------no entry will be accepted online without it's payment through the paypal
buy now buttons accompanying it.

You may also fill out a blank entry (link below) and mail to:
Murat Ahman
PO Box 72
Palm City, Fl. 34991
fees $26.00 adult
$18.00 for pups/bred by
http://www.akc.org/pdfs/AEN999.pdf

If you are just mailing your entries now, i would consider Priority Mail due to
the delay from all the holiday shipping.

all other shows are closing as well and if you still need their info to make
entry email me and i will provide all the info i can. Amy
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com
POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original