[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: enough...only one color

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Charangsd@xxxxxxx, Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx, badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 14:51:13 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/2009 1:24:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
charangsd@xxxxxxx writes:
I  have always heard once you have sables they were hard to loose in your
breeding program. However, that's perfectly ok, since I love sables, but  I
really like all colors as long as they are of good quality. Color  really
doesn't matter.? It's the overall dog that  counts.

Many people say once you have a sable they "over run"  your kennel.   If
the best bitch you have to breed is a sable,  well there you go....and so on,
and so on.  Who on earth would want  to lose them!   LOL

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.