[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: enhanced drivers license

  • From: TRocknroll@xxxxxxx
  • To: sunrizegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:43:41 EDT

I wanted to add to the below email that you can only get this enhanced
license if you live in Washington State or Southern California.  I know  that
because I went to the DMV in Oregon and tried to get one.
Terry

Terry & Larry Rock
FaithRock German Shepherds
58877 Ward  Drive
St. Helens, OR 97051
314.494.4110 Cell

In a message dated 6/10/2009 6:49:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sunrizegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I just  completed the paperwork for the enhanced drivers license yesterday.
  According to the County Clerks office, the enhanced license is valid for
8  years, will get you into/out of Canada as long as you are driving, and
costs  $45.  You need a picture drivers license, social security card, birth
certificate, and current proof of residence (utility bill with my current
address was what I used)to use as proof of who you are and where you  reside.
 It will take 7-14 business days to receive.  You can renew  your license
as well at the same time for an additional $35 or if your license  has a
while to go before expiration you only need to pay for the  enhancement.

I hope this works because we are off to Canada in a  few weeks and as much
as I enjoy Canada it would be nice to get home at some  point!

Dawn Sedorus
Jeri-Lan Sunrize  GSD

PeoplePC Online
A  better way to  Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com
 is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

**************Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant colors! Shop Dellâ??s
full line of laptops.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222008777x1201444407/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215566094%3B3786435