[ SHOWGSD-L ] enhanced drivers license

  • From: Dawn <sunrizegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:48:37 -0400 (EDT)

I just completed the paperwork for the enhanced drivers license yesterday.
According to the County Clerks office, the enhanced license is valid for 8
years, will get you into/out of Canada as long as you are driving, and costs
$45.  You need a picture drivers license, social security card, birth
certificate, and current proof of residence (utility bill with my current
address was what I used)to use as proof of who you are and where you reside.
It will take 7-14 business days to receive.  You can renew your license as well
at the same time for an additional $35 or if your license has a while to go
before expiration you only need to pay for the enhancement.

I hope this works because we are off to Canada in a few weeks and as much as I
enjoy Canada it would be nice to get home at some point!

Dawn Sedorus
Jeri-Lan Sunrize GSD

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet