[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ending sentence with a dangling preposition or a participle

  • From: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 19:41:24 EDT

Morgan,  I take exception to your statements.  Being a transplant  from the
North, 40 yrs. ago, I have learned that most Southerners are not  uneducated
and would never post those remakes about the Parent Club board.   Where were
you
raised?  Also, what experience do you have with the Parent  Club that gives
you the right to stand in judgement of any of the board  members?  I've lived
in Georgia for over thirty years and have never heard  your name .  What is
your involvement in dogs?  Seems I must have  missed you outside of any of the
rings.

I suggest that you try hard to remember what Southern manners are and what
your Mama tired to teach you.

Mary Gattone