[ SHOWGSD-L ] email from Bill Pfieffer/ballots

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:32:24 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/07 1:15:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Like we  aren't part of the membership! Or are we just part of the List? And
why is the  Treasurer sending out notifications that are none financial?
Shouldn't the  Pres. or V.P. be sending out these notifications? What's wrong
with
this  picture? Or is it just me? Anyway, I'll be waiting to here what the AKC
has to  say about this latest snafu!

Bill does a lot of stuff, that is not the treasurer's job. I think he is in
charge of the inter-net, and at the national he is the one posting the
results.  When they told Margy to send back her equipment, she was told to
send it
to Bill. When the hearing was set up with the phone company Bill did it.  When
the recording of the meeting was sent to Margy, Bill sent it, and sent it  to
me.

I think Bill has become the guy they use to do anything that no one is
specifically designated to do.  It was a good thing that he gave us advice
over
the ballots, right or wrong.

I put mine in an envelope, sealed it, and put a stamp on it. I intend to
deduct that amount from my dues next year when I send them to Bill.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/