[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: email from Bill Pfieffer/ballots

  • From: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 13:23:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/2007 11:31:12 AM Central Standard Time,
mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The By-laws and the P&P designate the Corresponding Secretary, Sharon, as
the point person for the election process, so there IS someone specifically
designated, and it is not Bill.  Perhaps that is why we have crossed
signals, since the advice didn't come from Sharon and was inconsistent with
what Sharon had told us.

It was nice to see one day without finger pointing.

Bill's email clearly indicated that he and Sharon were discussing things as
they were happening.  I don't think I've ever received an email correspondence
from the GSDCA through Sharon.  They have always come through Bill and I've
never seen anyone imply that was a problem until just now.  If it is, then it
is
time that the GSDCA enlist from its membership, an
electronics/communication/technical (call it what you like) committee that can
be called on to create
necessary systems and teach how to use them to the people that need the
instruction in order to do their designated jobs.

As an aside ... Bill is a member of the exectutive committee that is properly
working on the ballot problems.  Emergency decisions of this type certainly
fall on that committee.

Tom Langlitz