[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: email from Bill Pfieffer

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:42:26 -0400

Please find out from election services if they are going to accept the ones
where you had told us to cross off the names on the back.
It still has the signature on the front  and the bar codes in tact on the
I would really like to know that our votes are going to count rather than be
invalid.
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com