[ SHOWGSD-L ] elderly gsd-Fla needs home

  • From: "Connie" <ValleSaladoGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:57:51 -0600

 I just took in a sweet little bi-colored girl that is 7 years old . Her owner
ran off with a boyfriend and left the neighbor to feed her . They fed her for
awhile then the owner told them they could find her a home . The neighbor just
came and dropped her off and her little boy was crying and just heart broke . I
started crying too. The father wouldn't let them keep her because the back yard
was only about 9000 sq ft and they have 2 cats . I told the little boy when he
did not have the cats anymore I would find him a dog to put on the leash of
Bo's that he was keeping . I also told his mother if they changed their minds
to call me . I was hoping he would have second thought when he realized how
deeply it affected that sweet little boy .
Connie Palmer Williams
South Park Colorado