[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ego?

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:57:35 -0500

Good post, Norma.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever

-----Original Message-----
From: nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 2:39 PM
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] ego?

you know i can not agree with you. showing dogs is not all ego. for me its a
sport and i am very competitive and i like to have fun at what i do. i do
not give a damn about high score or anything like that. i never cheat never
did not on tests not in dogs.never needed to never cared to. never felt it
meant much when you cheat. i think its a matter of conscience. this is a
word i never hear much about but always meant a lot to me. i think the most
important thing in dealing with people is being able to trust them. if you
can not trust them do not deal with them.how some people can live with
themselves when they cheat i will never understand.i am not naiive i see
what goes on but i am a grown up not an adolescent and i do not need to
admire people who cheat in order to belong to a clique or a gang. there are
lots of us grown ups around you would be surprised how many and we are not
holier then thou, we just are guided by conscience.
--
norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.