[ SHOWGSD-L ] e-bay dog update

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:07:30 -0400

I HAVE PERMISSION GRANTED TO CROSSPOST THIS TO THE LIST.  Many of you
have been wonderful in your efforts to try to help rescue the "e-bay"
dog.  I was driving myself crazy trying to figure out a way to
communicate with this man that owns the dog because he was not answering
anyone's e-mails concerning the dog.  I shared this with a another
concerned woman on the List and she came up with an idea.  She e-mailed
him asking him about one of the other items he had for sale.  When he
answered her about that, then she asked him if the dog was still
available.  He said VERY LITTLE about him as you'll see from the short
correspondence Linda was able to receive from him.  Also Linda has asked
me to ask everyone not to contact him, but just let her deal with him so
it doesn't scare him away receiving so many e-mails from everyone.  So
I'm respecting her wishes and ask that you do the same as she finally
got through to him.  As soon as we know more, I'll pass the information
on to you.  God bless this great lady and all the rest of you who tried
to help.  Best wishes,  Barbara Galasso

Barbara,
Just got this from Joe's owner (a man of few words might I add.)  I
wrote him back and asked him what the cost is and also where he is
located.  I'll keep you posted.
Linda

 "yes he is  a wonderful dog  and is still avalible"