[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: eating dirt

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-list showgsd-list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 09:17:59 -0700

I have huge holes in my yard (well, they were there) from dogs eating
their way to China.  Only when Dreamer went after the flower pot and
that nice smelly good new stuff, did he have a temporary problem. I
covered THAT pot to save my flowers more than anything...o.k., I
didn't want Dreamer to get throw up)   I know many dogs do it (eat
dirt) and have heard all sorts of explanations.  My thought?  If there
doesn't seem to be a bad lasting problem, just protect your plants.
I guess others will have other answers.