[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: eating

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:54:57 -0700 (PDT)

I never considered using bowls.....LOL I thought they had to use the good
china!  Oh, ny! What have I done! sheila
Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I can't resist this,
sorry................I'm ashamed of you ladies.
Couldn't you at least give them bowls to eat out of?
Only teasing I know what you mean........just trying to lighten things
up on the list..............!

As for feeding on the floor, you all know, don't you, that on the
rare occasions when a litter of puppies decides not to eat the food in
their pans,
to spill it out on the floor, where they will instantly gobble it all
down, thinking they've discovered a new delicacy? (does make you doubt
how smart
they really are when they do that)

Peggy M