[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: earthquake

  • From: Shirley Briggs O'Brien <alma_gsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 19:07:45 -0800

The local news (Chico, CA) says the earthquake was felt by some people
in Chico and Paradise.  Chico is 30 miles north of me, Paradise about 43
miles north and east of me.  I didn't feel it at all.  :-)  I don't know
of anyone that is "on the list" in this area other than Nancy Hubbell
and she is about half way between me and Paradise.

I think all of the German Shepherd People in Northern California are
safe.  Actually ALL of the people in Northern California are safe.
Thank Goodness.

Shirley