[ SHOWGSD-L ] ears

  • From: sjsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:22:08 -0400

Hey Everybody, I realize everyone has their minds glued to what is going on in
Colorado, but I need help!
Have a lovey Oscar bitch just turned six months old, ears were up just fine,
all of a sudden last week one ear laid over on its side and did not come back
up,? I went thru the whole procedure put them up bridge and all,? I have never
seen a bitch go so spastic over here ears being propped, she immediately begin
to run around rubbing her ears on everything trying her best to get them down,
I finally managed to calm her down have had them propped for about 5 days now,
every day have to redo the bridge, today had to reglue the one piece of pipe
insulation back?in her ear,? I am determined to get that ear up. Anyone have
any ideas, I don't have a clue as to why it went down to begin with.

Sandy S
http://mail.aol.com