[ SHOWGSD-L ] early GSD photos

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:01:09 EST

Take a look at these photos (copy and paste the link into your  browser).
They are working and show GSDs from the early 1900s. There's only a  few but
what amazed me as remarkable, among other things, is the  length of the
tail! Also, in one of the pictures, it looks like long  coats but the caption
is German Sheepdogs.
I thought this was great stuff - enjoy : )

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v48
5/Pietoro/?action=tags&current=german%20shepherd
Pat
Sel CH  Gus ROM; 3x Sel CH Trouble RN, ROM; CH Maddy; CH Tia; CH Ben; CH
Tarzan; CH.  Picasso, BOF Piper, BP 2009 Natl Johnny B. Goode.
_www.gsdstyle.com_ (http://www.gsdstyle.com/) , photo biz @
_www.snowheronstudios.com_
(http://www.snowheronstudios.com/)