[ SHOWGSD-L ] each state..

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:34:41 EST

In a message dated 12/29/2005 2:09:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'm  sorry Carol that my..."best/east coast" attempt at humor has caused you
any  trepidation. I was just trying to poke some fun and make a valid point to
Evan  and the left coast, exclusive of Oregon and  Washington.

I thought it was a great point, and one I have thought about. You can drive
for 12 hours and still be in California.  Or be going to the office at  rush
hour, and cover 12 miles.

California is a big state with a lot of breeders in it. To give you a
comparison,  or another way to look at size, if Lake Superior was spread  over
the
United States, it would cover it five feet deep.

Now, that is a big lake.  Of course if it did happen, our breed would  be
able to swim.

I can't believe anyone was upset over Tony's post. I find those things
interesting. I was told if Texas was turned in any direction it would cover the

United states from edge to edge.

Why would anyone do that?

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together