[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dyson

  • From: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, "'showgsd-l'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 07:36:47 -0800

I actually recent bought the Shark navigator.. 1/2 the price of a dyson and
it does an AMAZING job on both carpets and floors.. it is made with the same
technology (no loss of suction) as the dyson..
best "as seen on TV" buy I have ever made..
Sue
and the steam mop floor cleaner does a fantastic job on the tiles, laminate
and even at getting carpet stains out..
I love my Sharks!!