[ SHOWGSD-L ] "doodles" & Shedding

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:55:18 -0500

I have a patient that got a Labra-Doodle specifically because he "Won't shed at
all".
NOT true at ALL.  He sheds more than my GSDs.  He has a wire coat that is
weird.  He looks like a big version of Lil' Annie's dog...typical Mutt in my
opinioin.  Thankfully he is great temperament.  Worker's Comp bought the dog
for her...for $4,500 trained...yup.  Granted, I LOVE Therapy dogs.  I Support
them 100%.  BUT, someone that passed this dog off as NO SHEDDING...is Lying.

Tari
NEW Website for Advertising ShowGSDs For free  www.showgsds4sale.com
Home of 2003 Amer & Can GVX Kridler's Ruby and her Father 2 x Sel. Amer & Can
Ch. Kridler's Quno @ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com