[ SHOWGSD-L ] don't believe the HSUS is bad? read on...

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:36:23 -0400

I just got this...permission has been given to crosspost..........
Peggy

Off the Canadian Show Dog list
    Permission to crosspost:

    I was in attendance at the Suzanne Clothier  seminar this weekend in
    Greenville, SC and after lunch today Suzanne  reported that she had just
been on the phone with one of her vets who had gone  out to help with the
animals in New Orleans. What her vet told her is that there  are vets and
volunteers out there ready to help the animals, with cages, food,
foster homes
lined up, but the Humane Society of the United States is opting to
euthanize the
    animals instead. Suzanne's vet reported that upwards of 150  animals
PER HOUR are being euthanized.

    The vet reported that the group  Noah's Wish is doing what they can to
help save the animals they are able to  get.  The vets who are there to
volunteer their time and money to help the animals are outraged. They
are there to help and all they are being asked to do by the HSUS is load
euthanasia syringes.

    My donation went out to Noah's  Wish last week. Let's hope they can do
    something to avoid any more animals  losing their lives to mass animal
    genocide.

    Jane Fink
    Greyfaire  Kennel
    Anderson, South  Carolina