[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dogs with presence....

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:55:11 -0700

Hi Peggy,
This thread caught my eye, and I have to add , our own "Nitro" Ch Elvaston's
Nations Cup...
ARROGANT? Oh you BET.  He was certain all those people came ONLY to see him.
lol
I remember fondly, now, cringing then, when Nitro was shown under Peggy ,
his first weekend
out as a Special.  He thought "Oh cool, grass, must be a Specialty"  He
FREIGHT-TRAINED into
Peggy's ring, and promptly THROUGH the ropes on the other end.  I was
mortified...Ken was
laughing, and Peggy, ever patient, and gracious,  let him try again. I
couldn't bear to watch, lol.
He went home with the Breed....I was so proud of him,
 I could have killed the SOB for his stunt , however.
Nitro has instilled this in his progeny.... that LOOK at me....in his Group
Winning , Specialty son "Ch.Levi"
and now in his daughter...who is funny and bratty and stubborn and goes like
a freight train..and that evil
 Nitro grin...yep.   Even his grandson...just starting out as a puppy....
They will not be denied, no sir, just ask them...LOLOL
We are blessed.
Kathy , who thanks you for your indulgence
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
PUP-DATED:  SEPT 18, 2009 to
Home of:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

"En Victoria , Veritas"