[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dogs, travel and car rental companies

  • From: Michael Lynch <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 16:01:34 -0700 (PDT)

shelia,

One of the reasons why I stopped using that car
company was the same reason. I flew into the Wakesha
Wisconsin shows a few years back with a WaterDog, Soft
Coated Wheaten and a Giant Schnauzer... I specifically
asked for a Cargo Van, when I got there, I was given a
"deluxe cadillac"... like 2 300 crates and 1 500 would
fit.. After throwing a fit and they refusing to budge,
I went over to Enterprise and never had a problem
since.

Mike

Michael Lynch
BlackHawk Farms,LLC