[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: dogs that have done it all in the last ten years

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:36:38 -0700 (PDT)

Norma did things change?

Welcome to Interstate Dog Sports! ... Massachusetts, and other areas of New
York State to get there.

http://interstateschutzhund.com/index.html

All the Dog Sports Events I have been to most of the people there with their
dogs are not what you apply below.  There are families there with kids
as it seemed to be very well organized with great dogs performing.
I have seen GSD's there that could possibly go into the American
GSD Conformation Shows.  It would be neat if they did as they would
be a all around performance dog.

Theresa

 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] dogs that have done it all in the last ten years
 To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Friday, September 13, 2013, 1:53 PM

 lets see theres helen gleasons gator
 and julie degens bitch. i am sure both of them know the
 others.helen invited me to attend schutzhund training on her
 property a few years back. i watched but its not really my
 thing. i think it goes along with that current in your face
 agression that is so popular with some younger people. i
 think it goes along with bad manners tatoos nose rings and a
 lack of respect popularized by internet and other media.
 very adolescent. its one way of making money during a
 depressed economy but after seeing a HUnt Truck parked right
 near my post office i think they are not far removed from
 the same thing. Cock fighting Bull fighting and dog fighting
 are illegal in this country so schutzhund  lets out the
 aggression legally. in new york state it is illegal for
 anyone not licensed by the state to train dogs in bite work
 and i am glad that it is.
 --
 norma hansburg
 www.normahansburg.com